What are the best things to do in Issaquah over the summer? What are all the things you would recommend to someone new or visiting Isaquah for the summer? Here's what we'd like to do, maybe not all in 2015, but at least in the next 5 years.
1. #1 has got to be para gliding. Poo Poo Point at the top of Tiger Mt. is one of the top rated para gliding locations in North America.
2. Get tickets for the private Tiger experience at the Cougar Mt. Zoo. Something the kids would love to brag about after Summer break.
3. Eat at Montalcino. Did you know this is one of the premier Italian dining experiences in all of the Puget Sound region?
4. Go Mountain Biking at Duthie Hill Park.
5. Wakeboarding. Multiple times. Must figure out how to get spouse to agree to the purchase of a boat.
6. Take the Boehms chocolate factory tour.
7. Go to the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery and take a tour. Preferably when Salmon Days is not going on.
8. Go to Salmon Days. We're actually proud Spawnsors for our 3rd consecutive year but this is a list of what everyone else should do :)